This course aims to offer a logical approach to the design of centrifugal gas compressors, which will concentrate on the integration of the discipline experts – Process, Mechanical, Instrumentation/Control into a cohesive team. It considers the design of control & operation strategies for complex compression systems. It looks at the use of dynamic simulation studies to review and improve the design of compression systems and enables operations personnel to understand the key safety and operability issues associated with the compression system.
A compression system design will be developed during this course linking all the topics covered, including a short safety review. All individual engineering disciplines are integrated on the course to form a cohesive design team. The course fee includes a copy of one of the simulation models.
This course is advanced and assumes that all delegates have attended “The Control & Operation of Centrifugal Gas Compressors” course. Attendance on this course (or an equivalent) is a pre-requisite. Please contact us it you are in any doubt.
• The Design Process
• Thermodynamics and Compression Cycles
o Design calculations
o Number of stages
o Selection of machines Drivers
• Principles of operation
• Rotor Assembly
• Casing / Shaft Seals
• Condition Monitoring
• Gas Cooling
• Liquid Knockout
• Piping Systems
• Compressor Installation
• Compressor Operations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Engineers involved in the design of process plant, which includes centrifugal compressors.
• Discipline Engineers – Chemical, Mechanical, Instrument, Control, Process who have knowledge of compressor design from their perspective but want to work better as a team.
• Process plant operation and supervisory staff, particularly those who liase with project teams and have input into process designs, and are involved in commissioning.
• Project Engineers
• Engineers responsible for managing and specifying dynamic simulation studies.
Ir.Rini Dharmastiti, M.Sc, Phd
WAKTU & TEMPAT
Tanggal : 27 – 29 Januari 2014
29 – 30 April 2014
22 – 24 Juli 2014
28 – 30 Oktober 2014
Waktu : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Tempat : Hotel berbintang di Yogya ( Grand Aston/Ibis/ Phonix/ MM UGM )
1. Training Module
2. Training CD contains training material
4. Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
5. Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
6. Bag or backpackers
7. Training Photo
8. Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
9. Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
10. Qualified instructor
11. Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
Biaya kursus: Rp. 5.500.000,- per orang (Non Residential)
Rp. 5.000.000,- per peserta ( Pendaftaran 3 peserta dari 1 perusahaan)